Facebook Ads

Facebook is only in business, because it is able to sell ads to others.

Facebook ads are useful for those that wish to expand their business

Facebook ads are useful for those that wish to expand their business because they will force you to be seen by other people on Facebook. After all, Facebook is only in business, because it is able to sell ads to others. All the advertising you see in the areas of Facebook are the people who decided to take advantage of Facebook’s offer of advertising. If you decide to spend your time on Facebook, you are constantly being advertised by people who can sell you amazing amounts of content. Facebook may be free for the end-user, at the cost of having to deal with advertising. If you want to be successful, there are a few things you need to have in order to become a successful Facebook advertiser. Look below.

You need to identify your target market.

Just because you offer a service that may be applicable to anybody, there is a specific target market that heavily buys your products or certain products you offer. When I say products you offer, that includes service-based businesses such as being a housemaid. It could offering a limousine service. Anything that offers a product that is exchanged for money, then you need to identify the target market. The target market could be people from age 20-35, newly married couples, Catholics, or any other market. It is important to find where you will obtain your business from. It could be directly to customers, or it could be business to business (also known as B2B).

Why is this important?

You will be able to capitalize on your target market. If you get 90% of your business from couples from ages 20-35, then it would behoove you to have your Facebook ads cater to them as opposed to the other 10%. If the other 10% of your business was from people of the town in New Hampshire, then you should not neglect them. However, if the percentages were 1% from this subset, 0.5% from this subset, and 2.5% from this subset, then you should most likely spend most of your money advertising on the subset that will most likely buy your product.

How we work


Whether you’re a Fortune 500 corporation or a small local business, you’ll gain new clarity.

WE BUILD a customized SEO plan that’s unique to you and your market. Because no other business is just like yours.

WE LAUNCH your SEO campaign with our proprietary tools, tested and proven since 2006.

WE IMPROVE your rankings in Google and other search engines by continually adjusting and improving your website content, architecture, and links.

WE PROTECT your new, higher rankings by adjusting to Google’s regular updates. Unlike other SEO services, we play both offense and defense for you!

Do you want to grow your business?

we can do it together